So I have a place on next years Ride Across Britain. Basically it is nine Sportives in a row from John O’Groats to Land’s End.
I’ll have more news soon especially around how to sponsor me (money to charity), although I think I could do with some ‘personal’ sponsorship. I reckon I’ll need:
– More than the one pair of cycling shorts I own.
– More than the two jerseys I own
– More than the one spare inner tube I own.
– 50 gels.
– 36 satchets of ‘energy’ drink.
– Spare tyres, chain, brake blocks.
– A new bike? (in an ideal world).
Sadly I haven’t got entry to this one for free so my funds are tight already. If anyone has any bright ideas on getting free stuff from cycle companies…let me know! 🙂
Training starts today! I am scared…